- Are you a self-driven, organized, team-oriented person that loves helping homeowners get what they want as easily as possible?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a rockstar team that values honesty, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Do you believe proactive communication is one of the most important skills a person can have?
- Do you enjoy making clients feel like number one?
- Do you love coming up with solutions that benefit all parties involved?
No experience is necessary. We actually prefer to work with a clean slate. You simply need to be a respectable person who is good at working with your hands, enjoys seeing immediate results, and have enough humility to learn when we teach. In our apprentice program, you will earn while you learn. Employees passionate about developing their skills can be promoted into the Advanced Painter program in as little as three months.
Parmer & Sons Painting fits best potential employees who want to work in an environment friendly to their value system. Those who are hungry to succeed in both professional skills and personal character will thrive in our work environment. If you like completing tasks, achieving set goals, and enjoy working in a team atmosphere, then you will fit here.
Apprentice painters earn a set hourly wage during their apprentice program. The beginning apprentice hourly wage is based on the interview process and a skill assessment.
Advanced painters have mastered the basic skills, can work independently as needed, and promote the values of the company. Employees who come to Parmer & Sons Painting with painting experience may not need to go through our apprentice program. Instead, they will be evaluated by a skill assessment, along with our introductory employment period. Advanced painters have a set hourly rate, as well as production bonuses.
Crew Leaders have gone through both the apprentice and advanced painter programs and have mastered all advanced production skills (wallpaper removal, drywall repairs, airless spraying, etc.). They are responsible for all job site responsibilities, including: Customer Service, Team Management, and Project Management. Crews can vary from solo production to oversight of up to five other painters.
For Painters seeking a Career with a Company that cares!
"*" indicates required fields